New Page 1
1957-1960 Ford Truck DIY 6 Gauge Dash Panel Blank, Black Textured ABS
Perfect for the Do - It - Yourselfers
The HyePo 5760 Dash is formed as ordered from sturdy ABS allows you a true custom application.
Our panels are created from brand new tooling that was designed to produce an exact dimensionally correct and sturdy ABS version of the original steel panel as the best alternative for our F100 gauge panels.
Made in Central California - USA
Simple Installation Instructions:
- Disconnect your battery (negative terminal)
- Remove the stock dash panel and pull it forward
- Label each wire before disconnecting
- Disconnect all wires, speedometer cable, etc.
- Remove stock dash panel
- Trial fit your new HyePo Dash panel making sure the mounting holes line up and the passenger edge fits snug.
The majority of panels fit 100%, however you may find that you need to make slight adjustments for it to fit perfectly depending on the variances of your steel dash
Mounting holes are dimpled and the rest is up to your imagination.
Save up to 50% of what the competition charges for similar product that forces you to only use their gauge hole positions.
Please note the item is for the Gauge Panel only. Gauges, turn signal indicator cutouts, high beam lamp and screws in images are for illustrative purposes only and are not included in this item. That image is just to show you one of the unlimited possibilities