High Performance Full Sweep WHITE Dial SCX Series
5-Gauge Set with
- High quality gauges made in Orange County, CA USA.
- High-speed Patented full sweep stepper motor movement (the best type of movement available)
- 2-1/16" gauges feature one-touch peak recall and user programmable warning
- Programmable speedo with one-step easy calibration and 2 Trip meters
- 2 Color WHITE or AMBER through-the-dial LED lighting for easy viewing at night
- Illuminated pointer at night
- 3-3/8" Electric Programmable Speedometer, 0-160 MPH
- 2-1/16" Volts, 8-18V with Peak Recall & Warn
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure w/ Sender, 0-100 PSI with Peak Recall & Warn
- 2-1/16" Water Temperature w/ Sender, 100-260F with Peak Recall & Warn
- 2-1/16" Programmable Fuel Level with Peak Recall & Warn (works with 0-90, 240-33, 73-10, 20-150 and 0-30 Ohm sending units).
This set features through-the-dial LED lighting and glowing 3D pointer for a cool look and easy viewing at night.
Matching Vac/Boost, Transmission Temp, Oil Temp, Nitrous Pressure and Fuel Pressure are available to match this set. See Individual Gauges for listing.
The four 2-1/16" gauges in this set feature one-touch peak recall and user programmable full dial warnings. See the video below for an illustration of these advanced features.
This set is assembled in Orange County California, USA. Please allow 2-3 days for your item to be made before it ships.
The fuel level gauge is a 5-in-1 programmable fuel level gauge that works with the most common fuel level sending units (0-90, 240-33, 73-10, 20-150 and 0-30 Ohm sending units). A fuel level sender is not included.
You decide how to wrap up those 60's Muscle Dials - Select Polished Stainless Steel for that traditional look or sport it up a bit with Black or Silver Anodized Aluminum
Speedometer Signal Generator
Please select if you need a signal generator - defaults to NONE
Speedometer will work with any OEM or aftermarket speed sensor or electronic module that meets the following conditions:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- output of 4,000 to 200,000 pulses per mile (most senders are 16,000 ppm)
If you currently have a mechanical speedometer (cable driven) you will need a hall effect sender. See the Available Options Above to add the correct hall effect sender to your order. The hall effect sender installs on your current transmission cable take off location. The signal from the hall effect sender (12V Square Wave signal) drives the electric speedometer.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning