HyePo CPS G2.2 6-Gauge Instrument Bezel READY TO FINISH (RTF)
We are now offering our G2.2 6 Gauge bezel as an UNFINISHED Do-It-Yourself Item.
Normally our G2.2 retails between $330 and $360 as a complete package including "Spray Chrome", aluminum insert (Wood grain or Black Textured) and LEDs.
But due to popular demand, we’re now offering our G2.2 as a ‘Ready to Finish’ item so you cost conscience do-it-yourself builders can grab the Best Looking and MOST Original Looking 6 Gauge Solution for your 1964-1/2, 1965 or 1966 Mustang right now!
Obviously You Want A 6 Gauge Instrument Bezel for your Mustang...
HyePo G2.2 Product Details:
- Made from High Temperature Tolerant 2K Solvent Free Plastic
- Each Ready to Finish Bezel is suitable for the Spray Chrome process or paint
- All our G2.2 Bezels are Made in the USA - Visalia Ca
- 1/4" Gauge mounting deck for added durability (not flimsy vacuum formed plastic)
- Only 65 or 66 Instrument Bezel in production with original "eyebrow" design and rectangle turn signal indicator details
- Accessory Items available to complete the package
These are exactly what we send off to be Spray-Chrome shop
- These are Brand New HyePo G2.2 Instrument Bezels.
- These are NOT seconds or Blemished parts.
- You receive the exact same bezel we'd otherwise send off to the spray chrome shop.
- and Just like the ones we have chromed, these bezels are custom made as they are ordered.
In order to paint or apply spray chrome, an adhesive promoter and base coat/primer specific to plastic may need to be used. It is recommended that a good fill primer be used to fill any imperfections as would be necessary in most automotive paint applications. Good adhesion is key to longevity of any finish. It is recommended that any OEM automotive plastic part be finished by automotive paint professionals familiar with OEM plastic parts.
What's In This Package
One UNFINISHED plastic HyePo G2.2 6-Gauge Instrument Bezel