Comp II BLACK 1960s Muscle Car Series - GREEN LED
If you own a Muscle Car, then it deserves Muscle Car Gauges!
2-1/16" gauges feature the new "no screw, dial forward" design.
These enhancements bring the dial forward, eliminate any light showing around the edges of the dial at night, for a cleaner, high-end appearance.
- High quality gauges made in Orange County, CA USA.
- High-speed full sweep stepper motor speedometer & tachometer
- Short sweep electric 2-1/16" gauges (Volts, Oil Pres, Water Temp, Fuel Level)
- Electric programmable speedo with one-step easy calibration and 2 Trip meters
- Fuel level gauge available in 5 different ranges (*see above options)
- White through-the-dial LED lighting for easy viewing at night
- 3D glowing pointer for easy visibility at night
You can't even get a comparable Auto Meter Sport-Comp II gauge set because they don't make 'em like this!
NOTE: The volts gauge does not require a sender.
This set features through-the-dial LED lighting and glowing 3D pointer for a cool look and easy viewing at night.
This set is assembled in Orange County California, USA. Please allow 2-3 days for your item to be made before it ships.
You decide how to wrap up those 60's Muscle Dials - Select Polished Stainless Steel for that Traditional Muscle Car Look(default) or sport it up a bit with Black or Silver Anodized Aluminum
Please select your fuel level *option above
Speedometer Signal Generator
Please select if you need a signal generator - defaults to NONE
Speedometer will work with any OEM or aftermarket speed sensor or electronic module that meets the following conditions:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- output of 4,000 to 200,000 pulses per mile (most senders are 16,000 ppm)
If you currently have a mechanical speedometer (cable driven) you will need a hall effect sender. See the Available Options Above to add the correct hall effect sender to your order. The hall effect sender installs on your current transmission cable take off location. The signal from the hall effect sender (12V Square Wave signal) drives the electric speedometer.
Additional Matching Minor Gauges available:
Matching Vac/Boost, Transmission Temperature, Oil Temperature, and Fuel Pressure gauges are available to match this set. See Individual Gauges for separate listings.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning